Sunday 31 January 2016

HIM : SPECIAL IGNORANCE

Assalamualaikum

So ive been updating about my first met him last entry, and i cant keep it secret all by myself thought my mind really with him, i can tell yaaa this feeling is awesome. i can feel hes wih me,  i can hear his laugh and see his smile even  he are not around. . okayy ya i miss him , well yaa im so glad he made time to see me , he ve been good, busier than ever, but yaa still have time with me, i love him, well remember when we used to hangouts together, oh my i just cant put away my eyes from him . me just melt. i love to be with him. the moments with him is precious . . .

okayy balik masa dulu,
when im in form6, when me first met him, i act like tak nampk dia punnn, tapi hati i rasa mcm nak luruh jeaaa masa tu ,but yea after two days we re in class and tadaaaaaa finally dia tengok i and  he called me " kak"  but i didnt notice him , then he called me" makcik " and smile , so yeahhh with that first called, we start our conversation,  yeaa we start conversation terus kepada cerita pasal diri dia , ok actually he start the conversation first sbb i kan pemalu,ceeeewah.  .  .ok first of all i just cant believe it happen yaa i bercakap dgn diaa kot, it is like first time i rasa mcm it touched my heart and hold my heart . .

actually  since i dah kenal dia ,rapat dgn dia , i nak dia anggap i cuma nak kawan baik dgn dia , sbb tak nak laaa judge hati and perasaan apa2 nnti jadi perigi cari timba  pulakk kannnnn, . .i still remember when he told me that he never fall in love , and im laughed cause i hope hes wrong, and i dont think it ever crossed his mind meehhh, i could tell his favorite fruit's manggo , his fav drink's lemon tea, . . he loves to argue , born on 1st March 1996 , hes sister's beautiful and , he has his father's eyes aand if you ask me masa tu if i love him? . .  i'd lie. . .
because he innocently overlooks the truth. . .
i remember all those crazy things he said ,and all those crazy things we did and we didnt think about it just went with it. act berapa kali dah keta kena saman, bukit bendera, padang kota, and so on. . . hahaha. .im sorry sayang , masa tu we still friend but yeaa a lot of things we did together ,  it seems okayy to me,  im just fine with it , fine with our friendship. . .walaupun kita selalu hampir nak mengaku but still dapat mengelak dari mengaku yang we are truly fall in love . . .

okayy end ,  bila kami dapat luahkan perasaan? and who start first? and wht we felt ? ill update soon,  hahahaha sekiann jeaa entry kali nie , titik. . .


Terima kasih kerana sudi luangkan masa di entri ini, Senyum selalu:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright@segala yang terkisah tiada niat ingin myakitkan hati ssiapa,hanya jalan cerita bieha zolta keyh